Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

How to write Cover Letter for visa purposes ?


Hello Friends, now I’m going to tell you how to write a good cover letter for your visa purpose.



The 5 steps to Writing a Letter

Step 1. The Heading: This includes recipient address and subject. The date and spell out the name of the month to avoid confusion.


Step 2. The Salutation: This includes your personal information and your motive of travel.

Step 3. The Body: Here is where you express the reason for writing the letter. Start under the salutation, an inch from the left edge or the page

Step 4: The Closing: This is the “good-bye” part of the letter. Closings should make the reader feel like you really mean what you have written.

Step 5: The Signature: Sing the letter in your own handwriting just below the closing.


To

The Hon’ble Visa Officer,
High Commission of Canada
Delhi,
Dear Sir/Madam

Subject: Request for Issuing Tourist Visa for 20 Days. 
I'm Deepak Kumar work for Indian Railways. I’m Citizen of India & Holding Indian Passport H8976432. I'm going to Visit My Uncle, Mr. Ajit Kumar, a citizen of Canada holding a Canadian passport no. K9870654. He Lives In, 403 E Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1P6, Canada• Mobile No. +1 608---------4301, Email- Ouyh--------@Xyz.Com.}.
Please note that, during the trip, I'll stay with my uncle. He Writes a Letter to support my visa application That I Have Enclosed with My Application.
Sir, I Have Already Made The Necessary Arrangements For My Stay In Canada. Please Find Enclosed My Necessary Documents [(Name Of Documents), Signed And Completed Visa Application Forms, Running Account Bank Statement For Past 6 Months, Income Tax Return For Past 3 Years, Property Papers Etc.] In Support Of My Visa Application for a Tourist Visa.
I Confirm That, During My Stay In Canada, I Will Bear All The Expenses Related To This Trip, Including The Cost Of Return Air Tickets, Travel Expenses, Accommodation and Food Etc.
I Would Request Your Office To Please Privilege Me With Tourist Visa So I'll Meet My Uncle And Also See Your Beautiful Nation.

Thanking You,


Yours Faithfully
(Personal Signature of Applicant)
Full Name, Address and Phone Numbers

 Note:
1. The Letter Can Be Typed On A Plain Sheet Of Paper Or Personal Letterhead.
2. The Principal Applicant Must Sign The Letter Personally.





No comments:

Post a Comment